This app replaces paper-based reporting and allows the user to enhance reports with photographs showing compliance issues. It also greatly reduces the likelihood of late submissions and falsified time-stamping.
With a smart interface to build forms, iAuditor allows for forms to be created on-the-fly from within the app, a form can be created and modified to suit departmental needs throughout the theatre plant. By giving users the power to create their own audits, iAuditor can be applied to thousands of situations. This level of customization in auditing has never been seen before in the safety industry.
The iAuditor app has full GPS integration, too, so it can identify reports applicable to specific venues for large areas like theme parks, or be used on tour venue-to-venue.
Upon completion of an audit or checklist, the form can be quickly e-mailed as a PDF, which is compatible with almost any computer, smartphone, or tablet with a PDF reader application.
An audit checklist can be used by workers to ensure they are meeting their reporting and record-keeping requirements. Uses include:
- Life Safety Code Inspections
- Occupational Heath and Safety Codes
- Governmental Reporting Requirements
- Fire Prevention Checklists
- Building Safety Checklists
- Electrical Safety Checklists
- Ladder Safety Checklists
- Pre-Show, Intermission, and Post-Show Checklists for both FOH and Backstage
- Shop, Storage, and Loading Dock Safety Audits
- Vehicle Inspections
- Emergency Lighting & Exit Sign Inspections
- Fire Extinguisher Inspections
- Fire Door Inspections