Monday, March 4, 2013

Thank you very much! TSB visitors pass 200K mark.

Sometime in the past week this blog passed a milestone of 200,000 views.  The hit counter is rolling regularly now, and I want to let the readers know that I really enjoy doing this.  It has been quite rewarding to read the comments and questions that are posed both publicly and privately.

Again:  Thanks!


You can be cool, too - Be one of the first five people to send me a note (via mail, e-mail, courier, comment, etc.) and tell me about how the Theatre Safety Blog has helped you with your job and I'll send you a free TSB TeqShirt The TSB is always looking for guest bloggers, too, so if you have a particular safety issue you have a tale to tell about, or want to rant on other issues, let me know.
You, too, can be a snazzy dresser!

No comments:

Post a Comment