Nicopress® Model 5506. Much cooler than Luke Skywalker's Light Saber (but only because you can actually own one of these).
• One hand operation; lightweight & slim
• Visible orange weather resistant housing
• Audible bypass when predetermined pressure is achieved
• Crimping jaws can be opened mid-cycle to adjust connection
• Crimp cycle time: Less than 6 seconds
• Battery charge time: Less than 1 hour, about 250 sleeves for 1/4" wire rope can be compressed per charge.
• Jaws rotate 360 degrees for ease of use in confined spaces.
• Weight: 6.75 lbs. with Lithium Ion Battery
• Dimensions: 20.5" L x 4" H x 2.5" W
• Wire Rope Die Sizes: 3/64" thru 5/16" diameter
Interesting side note: The crimp dies for 1/4" wire rope only require two compressions, unlike the hand tool's three, so when you are doing inspections, and find fewer crimps, it doesn't necessarily mean that it was done wrong, but instead it may have been done with a different tool / die than what you are accustomed to seeing.
Info at: www.nicopress.com/P2.htm