- The routes that lead to the Fire Exits are discussed in NFPA 101: Life Safety Code.
- The EXIT signs are addressed in NFPA 70: National Electric Code.
- The Smoke Vents over the stage that work in conjunction with the Fire Curtain and Fire Doors are addressed in NFPA 204: Standards for Smoke and Heat Venting
- The Fire Detection and Alarm System that may release electrically held Fire Doors, Fire Curtains, Smoke Vents, and Duct Shutters is addressed in NFPA 72: National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code
- The smoke suppression system in the air ducts are defined under NFPA 90A: Standard for the Installation of Air-Conditioning and Ventilating Systems
- Portable Fire Extinguishers are regulated by NFPA 10: Standard for Portable Fire Extinguishers
- The Fire Sprinkler System is defined by NFPA 13
- The Standpipe and Fire Hose requirements are in NFPA 14